Hazell & Field is a young and dynamic accounting and advisory firm that leads by innovation. We embrace new ideas and technology and pride ourselves on exceptional client service.
We’re hiring three dynamic leaders for our growing regional accountancy firm
If you are a progressive thinker who loves people, conversation and making a truly positive impact on businesses, we’d love to hear from you. At Hazell & Field, we’re flourishing – so much so that we’re seeking applications for three Client Mangers to contribute to our fast-growing business.
What you’ll experience with us:
• Enjoy flexible working from Forbes, Dubbo, Orange, Bathurst or other regional centres with occasional travel
• Experience working with a great bunch of people who love supporting our clients and each other
• Combine your CA/CPA qualifications with account management to deliver first-class solutions for business and personal clients
• Flourish as part of a progressive bunch of hard workers who value making a difference
• Grow with a business that puts service and advisory at its core and encourages your very best
We live and breathe business advisory, and to flourish with us, you will love being a team player, providing advice, getting great outcomes for clients for their 'now' and into their future – and contributing to a great company culture too.
To put your accountancy and client management skills into action for a diverse range of clients across NSW, please send your CV and expression of interest to Allisa Inwood by Thursday 13 August; and tell us why you want to work with us and deliver first-class advice to our clients.